“If any valuables are lost or stolen, Serlock Integrated software can track its location, giving users an 87% chance of recovery.”
Our founder, Bryan Williams is a former police officer in Florida with over twenty years of experience. While assigned as the Intelligence Coordinator, Bryan discovered the need for Serlock Integrated. Victims were coming in droves reporting lost and stolen items but without knowing what information was required to have police investigate their loss.
Serlock Integrated is tracking software the keeps and stores safely your inventory. Whether it be guns, bicycles, laptops, electronics equipment or tools. We’ve got you covered. Our software allows you to show proof of ownership anywhere in the United States and Canada. If you are to lose or have anything stolen, our software gives its users an 87% chance of recovery. You can use any laptop, computer or smart phone to recover your inventory no matter where you are.
We identify suspects who falsely identify stolen or lost merchandise as their own. We utilize the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) or Canadian Police Intelligence (CPI) as our partners. Our software connects your loss with over 18,000 police agencies in the U.S. and 8000 in Canada.
Protect Your Device for only $6.99!
His $400 racing bicycle was stolen from our garage a couple of weeks later. I couldn’t locate the receipt with the serial number. I didn’t bother to make a police report. Out of frustration, Serlock Integrated was born. We designed Serlock to be inexpensive and a no brainer for those interested in the tracking of their assets when lost or stolen. Serlock even identifies the crooks! We are the highest level of protection anywhere in the world.
HOW IT WORKS
REGISTER THE ITEMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROTECT
IN CASE OF THEFT, REPORT ITEMS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT
GET NOTIFIED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT WHEN ITEMS HAVE BEEN FOUND
CHOOSE PRICING PLAN
- According to the FBI, home burglaries occur every 15 seconds during the day when fewer people are home.
- Most police departments cannot investigate most cases because most victims don’t register their valuables.
- Give yourself and your police department an 87% chance of solving your case and recovering your valuables by registering with Serlock Integrated.
- Instead of just one or two investigators assigned to your case, our partnership gives you more than 26k investigators On the Look Out for your valuables across North America.
- Don’t risk not seeing your heirlooms or valuables again because of theft.
- Without clues, witnesses or evidence, nothing can be done to investigate your case unless you register your valuables with Serlock Integrated.
- Serlock Integrated creates hot leads for police departments to follow up and investigate your case.
- Our software tracks lost and stolen property just like registered fingerprints and DNA comparison for the property.
- For just $99 get unlimited coverage on your valuables
- ● Unlimited Devices
- ● Lifetime Price!
● Unlimited Devices
Why Our System Works
Without vital information, police are made useless and unable to investigate your loss.
When an item is reported to law enforcement, it either goes into the NCIC (National Crime Information Center) database that connects more than 53,000 police agencies or filed away in the records department.
Only 13% of burglaries or thefts are solved or recovered on average due to this lack of information being available at the time of reporting.
Our software collects everything needed and stores it at a secure location until you need it no matter where you are in the world.
Your items can no longer be sold online or pawned without being identified as lost or stolen.
In 1999, Bryan begin his career at the West Palm Beach Police Department. While there, he worked in several different capacities. Including Street Crimes Unit, Quick Response Team, Organized Crime, Intelligence Coordinator, Narcotics and Surveillance Crimes.
In 2017 while working as the Intelligence Coordinator, Bryan discovered an ongoing problem in law enforcement that Bryan felt with a little added technology, a 13% arrest rate for burglaries and thefts, could be greatly increased. A 15.5 billion dollar problem could easily be resolved by combining new technology with existing software, Serlock Integrated Systems was born.