• Unlimited item protection at your home and office.
  • Highest level of asset protection available anywhere.
  • On lost items, over 17,000 police agencies nationwide are connected to your investigation and able to contact you.
  • An amazing 87% chance of recovering your assets in lieu of only 13% chance for non Serlock users.
  • Nationwide coverage as a Serlock customer.
  • Ability to protect thousands of dollars of assets for only $99 per year or $299 for life.
  • Cancel at anytime.

Make a normal request through support to speak with a live representative.

Serlock will soon be available in stores near you. Ask for it when you make your next serialized purchase.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Copyright 2019 Serlock Integrated © All rights reserved

Powered by

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?